This is a simple popsicle stick craft activity for kids. This tutorial shows how children can make flower vase with popsicle sticks.
- Popsicle sticks
- brush to apply the glue
- Craft paper to be used as a base for the flower vase
2. Pour glue into a disposable cup and use a brush to apply glue.
3. To make it simpler and easier, we made a triangle shape.
Making a shape with more number of sides like a hexagon makes the vase broader and prettier.
4. Continue gluing the sticks but instead of stacking the sticks directly on top of one another, lay the sticks slightly away from the middle so it looks like a staircase.
5. Now a closed triangle is formed.
6. Now start laying the sticks closer to the center.
7. Side view of the flower vase
8. This is how a hexagon vase will look like. Just use two triangles.