Welcome to Indian parents forum, a space dedicated to parents and children. Access of the forums of Indianparentsforum.com are subject to the below mentioned terms and conditions.
- No spam please!
- Please do not post any information that is false, defamatory, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any International law, including copyright and trademark law.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material.
- If you are a copyright owner and you believe that your copyrighted materials have been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our administrator.
- Do not post the contents of private messages on the open forum.
- The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this site, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this site’s owner. If you find any material that is objectionable we encourage you to notify one of our staff members.
- By displaying or posting any content on or through the community forum or submitting a guest article for publication, you hereby grant to the company royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information submitted, to the site owner through this site and to incorporate any submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- We do not provide professional advice. The information contained on this site is not a substitute for professional advice given by a legal, medical, mental health, financial, or other professional.